Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

I haven't been active in newgrounds like I was before due to projects and assignments. But when I got back, I saw in the highlights a new episode of Animator vs. Animation and squealed like a little girl and... (okay, I almost screamed), "YES!"

You made some progress and I was delighted on how the animation was executed :D I must say, you improved a lot, especially having that animation on you iPhone :) I can't help but anticipate...

Mega Man - Origin of X P3 Mega Man - Origin of X P3

Oh wow! After years pf not being able to visit Newgrounds and the movie that I'm supposed to wait (thanks to the crappy laptop), I finally watched the three... It was still awesome like the last time I watched it. Hope you could make part 4 if if more... I'm sure I'm gonna love it ;) Great job, I'm looking forward for more :D

I also would like to add something about the texts... It's kind of hard for me of who's talking which line without the pictures because the mouth opening of the characters are so darn small and also the color of the text that has almost the same color makes it kind of hard too. But yeah, great story and all ;)

BallinSNN122 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm actually working on part 4 as I write this. Expecting to be done within a couple weeks. Would you prefer mugshots or names next to the text?

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

It's been... what? 6 years since the last time I watched this back in stickpage and it was still awesome. I still felt the same back 6 years ago :D

Awesome man... Awesome... :D I hope I could be like you :)

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Ahhhhhh it's over... ;w; i will forever remember this game as my childhood... I love the riddle school series so much. This game lives up to the expectations. I love this game. The music is amazing once again and the puzzles are sort of complicated at first but makes sense.

Slush Tile Rush Slush Tile Rush

I can't say the game was easy. Though, I'm pretty sure that some people finds it hard, the speed was moderate to me. It was fun. Although, the plot of the story (especially when they went back to get their expensive smartphones) was hilarious. As much as I loved this slush games and movie, this surely doesn't disappoint me.

Good work and wish you luck on your future projects :)

Mark Of Darkness Mark Of Darkness

Uhm, to tell the truth, I haven't played the game yet. But there is this problem that keeps me from playing the game. First off, the game doesn't want to load. I've been trying to play this game for about a week now and it always says that "Could not load game" every single time I opened it. Second, about my preferred class. I always ended up being an Archer, whereas I picked a dagger, stealth, agility and all other sorts of things that seemed like to be an Assassin class (not that I hated being an Archer).

The game might've been fun and enjoyable since I liked RPGs. But I was hoping you could fix it? It's not about our Internet being crappy. It works just fine, at it's a bit fast. But if the problem isn't the game, well . . . I don't know what.

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

A gifted pianist. You're the best even though it's your first submission ^.^ Keep up the good work!