Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Ahhhhhh it's over... ;w; i will forever remember this game as my childhood... I love the riddle school series so much. This game lives up to the expectations. I love this game. The music is amazing once again and the puzzles are sort of complicated at first but makes sense.

Slush Tile Rush Slush Tile Rush

I can't say the game was easy. Though, I'm pretty sure that some people finds it hard, the speed was moderate to me. It was fun. Although, the plot of the story (especially when they went back to get their expensive smartphones) was hilarious. As much as I loved this slush games and movie, this surely doesn't disappoint me.

Good work and wish you luck on your future projects :)

Mark Of Darkness Mark Of Darkness

Uhm, to tell the truth, I haven't played the game yet. But there is this problem that keeps me from playing the game. First off, the game doesn't want to load. I've been trying to play this game for about a week now and it always says that "Could not load game" every single time I opened it. Second, about my preferred class. I always ended up being an Archer, whereas I picked a dagger, stealth, agility and all other sorts of things that seemed like to be an Assassin class (not that I hated being an Archer).

The game might've been fun and enjoyable since I liked RPGs. But I was hoping you could fix it? It's not about our Internet being crappy. It works just fine, at it's a bit fast. But if the problem isn't the game, well . . . I don't know what.

Papa's Donuteria Papa's Donuteria

So far, the Flipline Studios never failed to amaze me. But this time, it was way better! Though this game requires a lot of accuracy on how you put the donuts in the dipping part, which is quite hard for me (I don't know about you guys). This game is the kind of game where you can kill some time (not literally, of course).

But anyway! Great game, as always. Keep it up! (Though I never beaten a single game in the series hahaha XD)

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

This game caught me all day! Hope you can make a third installment of this game. I love simple game such as this :) Hope you can do this better, though :D

RUNNERIST RUNNERIST

It's really addicting. But would you mind putting something that can mute the music or either pause button for it?

bumblebirds responds:

Sorry about that, I understand it's a little frustrating. I didn't add those features in the first place simply because we ran out of time. I really was coding right down to the deadline. I'll consider adding them in the future, but there's a lot on my plate with other projects at the moment. I'm sure you understand.

For now, if you're running Windows 7 or above you could always use the Volume Mixer to mute only your browser. I know this isn't a perfect solution, I don't even know that you're running Windows, but I hope it helps anyway.

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

The game was pretty fun. Even though I do't know what I'm supposed to do and what to do anyway. But yeah, fun. I still gave it a 5 :D

deathink responds:

Thanks!

CrateRun CrateRun

I always thought level 19 was impossible, but when I tried to read what was written carefully I thought, "Out of bounds? You mean really there's some other ways?" When I tried to do what was written I totally said, "I can't believe it! I really works!" I thought I was done for.

Arrow tag Arrow tag

@iDomo there's something which you can add more time it was located almost at the left side

Adventure Story Adventure Story

It's really a great game. Mostly at Level 15: Absolute Zero. I kept on dying but ... I just can't stop playing and laughing even though I died a lot in that level (I might be actually going insane. But yeah, pretty neat game just life the EBF (Epic Battle Fantasy for those who don't know) series you made. It's just awesome. For that, I'll give 'ya a clean score of 5.