Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

I haven't been active in newgrounds like I was before due to projects and assignments. But when I got back, I saw in the highlights a new episode of Animator vs. Animation and squealed like a little girl and... (okay, I almost screamed), "YES!"

You made some progress and I was delighted on how the animation was executed :D I must say, you improved a lot, especially having that animation on you iPhone :) I can't help but anticipate...

Mega Man - Origin of X P3 Mega Man - Origin of X P3

Oh wow! After years pf not being able to visit Newgrounds and the movie that I'm supposed to wait (thanks to the crappy laptop), I finally watched the three... It was still awesome like the last time I watched it. Hope you could make part 4 if if more... I'm sure I'm gonna love it ;) Great job, I'm looking forward for more :D

I also would like to add something about the texts... It's kind of hard for me of who's talking which line without the pictures because the mouth opening of the characters are so darn small and also the color of the text that has almost the same color makes it kind of hard too. But yeah, great story and all ;)

BallinSNN122 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm actually working on part 4 as I write this. Expecting to be done within a couple weeks. Would you prefer mugshots or names next to the text?

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

It's been... what? 6 years since the last time I watched this back in stickpage and it was still awesome. I still felt the same back 6 years ago :D

Awesome man... Awesome... :D I hope I could be like you :)

Mega Man - Origin of X P1 Mega Man - Origin of X P1

How about putting some other protagonists that will help Megaman, X and Zero. Like Vent, Aile, Ashe or Grey. But it would be better if you'll add some voice actors to make it more appealing. But the video was really great that I wouldn't want my eyes to be removed. For the text, well, the text are fine. The music, well, some parts of the music wasn't really suitable for some scenes. But, yeah, great movie. I salute you! :3 (Hope you'll finish this series because I'll be looking forward to it)

BallinSNN122 responds:

I'll definitely be finishing. I update my profile with news as production moves along. I'm considering voice actors for #3, but for #2 I'll start with much improved text boxes. And more protagonists are coming, for sure. The team will at least double by the end of #2.

If updates on the production of #2 interest you, follow me!

FLLFFL Demonstration No.1 FLLFFL Demonstration No.1

FLLFFL, you rock!

Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D

Oh gods .... you should've save him FL, ;_;

But it was pretty amazing and stuff :D I kinda cry a bit about the sad story scene when D was falling

End. End.

I don't care if it's old, it's so freaking amazing!

Come Back Collab 2 Come Back Collab 2

Man, the intro was so catchy!

Bunnykill Bunnykill

I have watched this several times nd still not tired of this bunny series. It should be more than 5 stars worth :3

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Terkoiz, whatever you may do, it's still awesome!